Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wk4 Publishing Leadership Project




Presenting my presentation at the E-Learn 2011- World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare & Higher Education Conference in Honolulu, Hawaii is my first choice. The reason I have chosen this is because it is multi-disciplinary. My Action Research project can be used not only to teach high school students the Elements and Principles of Design but could also be used to teach in other subjects and areas.

I have chosen as my second choice The Pennsylvania Educational Technology Expo and Conference. This will be taking place from August 13, 2011 and October 10, 2011. There are also future dates I can choose from so that I may have time to improve my project and create a cycle 3. This conference is for educators and feedback from them would be a great asset to the project.



Publishing/Leadership Presentation
files.me.com/jleerami/90bz0i



Think out loud Blog Post # 1
http://jleerami.blogspot.com/2011/05/wk3-publishing-leadership-think-out.html


Think out loud Blog Post # 2
http://jleerami.blogspot.com/2011/05/wk3-publishing-leadership-think-out_22.html

No comments:

Post a Comment